Thursday, October 11, 2007

Seattle Green Fashion Week

I realize that fashion week has been over for almost a week so I apologize for the delay in posting my review. Unfortunately I was only able to attend the final evening, which was considered the grand finale. It was held at the Bell Harbor Terminal. We started with cocktails (Dry Soda for me). Next there was a silent auction. I was unaware and in turn unprepared for the silent auction. There was a great bike, some wine and some very nice pieces of jewelry. We made our way to our seats for the fashion show. This was no typical "green" fashion show. The designers included Abi Ferrin, Souchi, Anna Cohen, Pine IV, Lizzie Parker, Earth Pledge & Future Fashion, Thieves by Sonja den Elzen, Prairie Underground, Sling and Stone & Good Society, and Lara Miller. I had many favorite items however my favorite designer was Abi Ferrin. The clothes were bold colors mostly in dresses that could be used for day or evening. To see pictures of the entire show view Tarah's Blog.
This weekend we will be heading to Portland for Portland Fashion Week.

No comments: