Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sameunderneath Trunk Show - La Rousse

Friday night Tarah and I attended the Sameunderneath trunk show at La Rousse. The trunk show coincided with Seattle's Green Fashion Week. I did a little research before heading over and fell in love with the clothes instantly. The majority of the line is made out of bamboo which is extremely soft and a sustainable product. While at the trunk show I picked up 2 shirts. I actually found them more comfortable and longer than most maternity tops. I would definitely check out their website and order up some items or even pop into La Rousse and check it out. Sameunderneath will be participating in Portland Fashion Week October 19th - October 26th. The show is showcasing Spring/Summer 2008 and is about sustainability and fashion

No comments: