Thursday, October 4, 2007

Rock Concert and Fashion

Last night I attended the Chris Cornell show with my child and husband (Our family is really into music). It is pretty much the last place I expect to see anything noteworthy however last night I saw some girls dressed very stylish. The one thought that kept going through my head all night is 'When will Clinton and Stacy be coming on stage and doing a fashion intervention.' I am definitely not one to speak last night as being pregnant limits what fits let alone what I can stand to have on for a long period. Next time you attend an event with the mass public, take a look around at all the interesting styles that exist.
On a different note, I found a dress at Mimi Maternity for next weeks DIFFA party. I paid $39.99 for the dress. It was quite a steal, especially realizing I will probably only wear it once.

No comments: