Thursday, October 25, 2007

Halloween and Fashion

As people are getting ready for Halloween parties and the like, I have noticed that costumes for women seem to be quite trashy lately. What happened to dressing up as something classic like a witch or ghost? When did the standard for women's Halloween fashion become the slutty (insert character here)? If anyone has thoughts on where to find a nice tasteful costume that is not embarrassing when you get pulled over on your way to or fro that rip roaring Halloween party, let me know? Maybe the only option is to make our own costumes. This could be very scary as I have no real artistic abilities. I am a finance person by training. If it doesn't involve numbers I find it to be a challenge.

1 comment:

Tarah said...

you could be a calculator... crunching those numbers... :)