Saturday, September 22, 2007

Budget Fashionista - I usually am not

Last night I had dinner with my toddler at The Commons in Federal Way. It was raining when we were done so we walked through the mall to where our car was parked. It cost me $52.00 to walk through the mall. First we were walking past Payless Shoes. I go in there about once every 6 months to see what they have and never leave with a thing. Last night was different. They were having a sale as well as had cute shoes in the window. I left with a pair of gray patent flats ($13.99) and a pair of black patent Mary Jane's with a kitten heel ($14.99). The price was definitely right and since most of my shoes do not fit these days I figured why not. They also had some great ankle booties as well as other boots. I definitely could have bought more. The remainder of the expense came in buying my son a pair of shoes and letting him ride the rides they put in the middle of the mall. I will say it would have been cheaper to walk in the rain but then I would have missed out on such great buys.

No comments: