Monday, February 25, 2008

Fashion and Skiing

This past weekend I took my 3 year old for his first ski lesson. Since it was only a one hour lesson I sat in the bar overlooking his lesson as well as the main area that people walked through. I found myself checking out what people had on. I saw a young girl in a pink camo snow suit with matching boots. She was pink camo from head to toe. I saw a couple of men wearing the traditional black jacket that yelled 80's with its neon pink accents. The most interesting outfit was the women walking around in pajama bottoms and boots. I doubt she was skiing in that however it is still quite cold up there. If you are looking for entertainment, head up to the closest mountain on the weekend sit in the bar and enjoy the scenery. It is bound to amuse.

No comments: