Sunday, December 2, 2007

First Weekend in December

Some people would think I was nuts on Saturday since it was snowing and I am due to give birth in 3 weeks but I wanted to check out Urban Craft Uprising. For safety reasons I dragged my husband along as well as my 3 year old. I ran into Tarah and Regina as well as many of our vendor friends. I loved the show. It was well put together very organized and to get in was by donation. The funny thing about the shopping was that my husband spent more money than I. I love Steel Toe Studios belts and buckles and knew that my husband would also. I believe he bought 3 leather belts and 1 buckle. We also came across Eclectikid. They make great t-shirts and bags for kids. We picked up matching shirts for the boys. As if that wasn't enough shopping, we then headed to downtown to run to Old Navy and Pacific Place. I will say that my body is paying for it today. Hope your weekend went well. Tomorrow is the first day of maternity leave and I think I can use the relaxation.

No comments: